5 easy ways to have better skin
- Posted on: Aug 21 2012
Posted August 21, 2012 in Uncategorized
Who doesn’t want better skin? There are a few simple things you can do.
1. Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep not only gives the dark circles under the eyes and well known look of “aging skin”, but can affect the endocrine, neurological and psychological functions of your body.
2. Stay hydrated. Well hydrated skin through water intake and moisturizer has less wrinkles.
3. Splurge on facials. It really does make a difference in your skin to get regular pampering by your favorite aesthetician.
4. Choose good products. Products with glycolic or alpha hydroxy acids let you bring home a bit of the brightening effects you get with peels. See your physician to see if a retinol or retinoic acid product would be good for your to help erase some fine lines and pores.
5. Use sunscreen. Nothing prevents aging more than protection from the effects of the sun!
Posted in: Uncategorized